Pain Management Drug Testing Solution
Aspenti offers a solution to providers treating patients for acute and chronic pain. Interpreting a drug test can be difficult when a patient is prescribed a controlled substance- between a medication’s brand name, active ingredients, and testable metabolites, there’s more to reading the results than a simple positive/negative outcome. Aspenti partners with pain management providers to offer a streamlined substance monitoring experience for the provider and their patients.
How We Can Partner
Timely & Accurate Testing
- Our comprehensive screen uses the gold standard LC-MS/MS methodology to identify which compounds are present in a patient sample, virtually eliminating the high rates of false positive and false negative test results that plague immunoassay methodology.
- Our Prescription Assessment Report (PAR) features medical matching that simplifies the relationship between a patient’s prescription and their drug test results by indicating whether or not a testing outcome is consistent or inconsistent with their prescribed medication.
Tailored Customer Service
- Real-time access to Scientific Advisory Solutions help you understand results to accelerate your care.
- Onsite and in-house collection services that meet you and your patients' needs.
- Test utilization management assists you in optimizing your ordering patterns.
- A dedicated support team to handle problem reports and requests for actions.
Care Coordination Tools
- Lab Partner - Aspenti’s electronic ordering and results portal.
- Color Line - Automated randomized drug testing eases your administrative burden to provide a best practice protocol. Stratify by Accuity by setting frequencies from multiple tests per week to once a year.
Aspenti Education Hub
- Bi-monthly live webinars gives you direct access to our clinical and laboratory staff. Can’t commit to a time, all of our webinars are available on demand.
- eLearning modules gives you and your staff anytime access to protocol education.
- Our community education program offers onsite seminars and presentations.